Send us a photo of you or your lab buddies holding a Bioline product/box in the most interesting or fun place you can think of! Bonus points for originality and a clever caption!
The best entry will win $500 (local currency equivalent) of Bioline products. The competition ends 31st January 2016
Let’s get creative! And have some fun!
It’s that time of year again!!!! We are proud to announce Bioline is supporting iGEM teams in 2015. Our already competitive pricing drops 40% for the young and enthusiastic iGEM researchers in the United Kingdom.
‘Sponsorship is very difficult, particularly for small projects such as ours. Bioline are very kindly sponsoring us. A big thank you to them.’ - York iGEM 2014 Team
Popular tools used by successful iGEM teams around the world include:
- Bioline Competent Cells and Cloning Reagents - Transform plasmids from the iGEM kit plates with extremely efficient alpha-select silver or gold efficiency cells.
- MyTaq™ HS - Use MyTaq HS to amplify DNA from your minipreps in as little as 30 minutes, or amplify directly from your colonies! See the MyTaq colony PCR application note or this SOP written by the Danish iGEM2013 team.
- ISOLATE II Plasmid Mini Kit - Pure and very high DNA yields from your transformed colonies.
- VELOCITY DNA Polymerase - Perfect for all your high-fidelity applications.
- HyperLadder™ DNA Markers - Very popular Bioline range of markers for DNA sizing, as used by Craig Venter's research team.
- Real-time PCR Kits - Trusted SensiFAST™ kits for gene expression analysis.
- Core Reagents - High quality buffers, agarose and other essentials.
Get in touch with your local UK Bioline Account Manager to enquire about an iGEM offer pricing plan.
Then, why not let your fellow iGEM researchers know about this great offer using the sharing links below? Also feel free to Tweet or email us if you have any further questions www.bioline.com/social We look forward to hearing from you soon and we wish all iGEM2015 entrants every success in this year's competition!
Terms and Conditions
This offer is valid on any product in our range for any iGEM team in the United Kingdom. No minimum or maximum spend to qualify for the discount. Expires on September 30, 2015. Not valid with any other promo codes or special offers. Please contact us for details of discounts available to iGEM teams in the United States, Germany, France, Singapore and Australia.
New ISOLATE II RNA kits for rapid, phenol free isolation of highest quality nucleic acids, including miRNA
Based on the latest developments in silica membrane spin column technology and optimized buffer chemistry, with simple bind wash elute steps; the new Bioline ISOLATE II Purification Kits are designed for rapid, phenol free isolation of highest quality nucleic acids, including miRNA, even from samples that are difficult to process. By using ISOLATE II Kits, researchers can expect superior yields, higher purity and integrity when compared to the previous generation of purification kits, as well as safe and convenient handling without the use of toxic chemicals.
Improved and unbiased recovery
All five kits offer significantly improved and unbiased recovery of small RNA molecules, including miRNA and siRNA, to give highly accurate results. In contrast, widely used phenol-chloroform based methods involve laborious separation and precipitation steps and can introduce significant bias in small RNA recovery. The new kits also efficiently purify high-quality large RNA species such as mRNA.
Marco Calzavara, President of Bioline commented,
“With the additional five kits to the ISOLATE II nucleic acid purification range, researchers can achieve the purity and yield necessary for unbiased cDNA synthesis, high performance real time RT PCR and highly accurate RNA sequencing. This makes ISOLATE II the perfect starting point for a wide array of downstream applications including miRNA expression profiling and quantification, biomarker discovery, viral screening, pathogen detection, and agribiotech research."
The five new ISOLATE II miRNA and RNA Purification Kits are available now for a wide range of starting samples and tissue types.
SensiFAST™ SYBR® Kits have been developed using the latest advances in buffer chemistry and enhancers to ensure unparalleled sensitivity and reaction speed.
- Rapid: unique buffer chemistry for highest specificity and sensitivity
- Sensitive: from low copy targets
- Accurate quantification: hot-start capability reduces primer-dimer formation and saves time
- Flexible: compatible with all standard and fast cycling instruments
Upload and submit your results and we will send you a free Sprint with SensiFAST™ t-shirt!
* Upload your data by June 30, 2015 at bioline.com/sensifastsprint to receive your free SensiFAST™ t-shirt.