- Sensitive - reproducible detection of low-copy number templates
- Reproducible – consistent results between technical replicates for increased confidence in results
- Specific - proprietary hot-start modification minimizes non-specific amplification for improved assay reliability in high-throughput assays
- Robust – reliable, accurate detection of DNA and cDNA targets from a broad range of sample types
The SensiMix™ SYBR® Hi-ROX Kit has been developed for highly accurate real-time PCR and has been validated on real-time PCR platforms that require high concentrations of the passive reference dye ROX for normalization of well-to-well differences.
A proprietary, highly-optimized, chemical hot-start PCR enzyme promotes highly-specific amplification, in turn improving assay sensitivity and dynamic range, ensuring that SensiMix SYBR® Hi-ROX Kit provide the sensitivity and specificity required for demanding assays under standard thermal cycling conditions.
The SensiMix SYBR® Hi-ROX Kit has been optimized to deliver optimal performance in tandem with the SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit, which offers fast, unbiased cDNA synthesis, without compromising cDNA yield or coverage.
- Gene expression analysis
- DNA / cDNA target detection
- miRNA profiling / quantification
- Copy number variation (CNV) analysis
What was a problem before now works perfectly! I tried several SYBR Green Kits but SensiMix SYBR worked best. Triplicates have very good standard deviations and detection of even low transcript levels via real-time RT-PCR are no problem anymore in Plasmodium falciparum.
Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Germany
Instrument CompatibilityPlease refer to the Real-Time PCR Selection Chart to confirm the recommended product for your PCR application.
Certification of Analysis (COAs)
500 x 50 µL Reactions
2000 x 50 µL Reactions
SensiMix™ SYBR® No-ROX (2x)
10 x 1.25 mL (12.5 mL)
40 x 1.25 mL (50 mL)
1 x 1 mL
4 x 1 mL
- QT605-05: 500 x 50 µL Reactions: 10 x 1.25 mL
- QT605-20: 2000 x 50 µL Reactions: 40 x 1.25 mL
Storage & Stability
All kit components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided. Avoid exposure of the SYBR® Green I to light.
When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the kit is retained until the expiry date indicated on the outer box label.
Shipped on dry/blue ice.