Features & Benefits
- Catalyzes the joining of double-stranded DNA - for blunt or cohesive ends
- No extras needed - supplied with 10x reaction buffer and ATP
- Compatible with downstream applications - no loss of transformation efficiency
- Ligation of cohesive and blunt-ended DNA fragments
- Sealing nicks in double-stranded DNA
- Ligation of synthetic linkers to blunt-ended DNA
T4 DNA Ligase catalyzes the joining of two strands of DNA between the 5'-phosphate and the 3'-hydroxyl groups of adjacent nucleotides in either a blunt-ended or cohesive-ended configuration. T4 DNA Ligase catalyses the joining of RNA to either DNA or RNA strands in a duplex molecule but will not join single-stranded nucleic acids. T4 DNA Ligase is ATP dependent.
- T4 DNA Ligase
- 10x Reaction Buffer
- ATP Solution
Storage & Stability
T4 DNA Ligase can be stored for 12 months at -20°C. ATP solution should be aliquoted to avoid repeated freeze/thawing
On Blue Ice.