- High quality – certified DNase/RNase-free for analysis and recovery of DNA and RNA in all routine applications
- Reliable – forms strong gels, even at low concentrations, thereby improving handling and minimizing gel breakage
- Flexible – ideal for high-resolution analysis of DNA and RNA fragments between 500 bp and 40,000 bp
- Precise – low background even at high agarose concentrations for improved visualization and excision of DNA fragments
- Convenient – pre-weighed tablets for minimal handling, improved consistency and reduced time to results
Extremely pure, high molecular biology grade Agarose Tablets from Bioline has no detectable DNase or RNase activity and form strong gels with low background upon ethidium bromide or SYBR® Green staining. Each tablet contains a pre-determined amount of agarose (0.5g), eliminating the need to weigh out loose agarose powder and each gel sharply resolves DNA and RNA fragments from 100 bp to >30 kb, with consistent resolution from lot-to-lot.
A low EEO (electroendoosmotic) flow minimizes diffusion so that even the smallest of nucleic acid fragments remains sharp and tightly resolved, while a high gel strength aids handling and maintains compatibility with blotting techniques. Bioline Agarose Tablets therefore sharply resolves of DNA and RNA fragments from 100 bp to >30 kb, with consistent resolution from lot-to-lot, making it ideal for analytical separation, analysis and recovery of DNA and RNA for routine applications.
- PCR analysis
- Southern/northern blotting
- Restriction enzyme mapping
- Resolution of PCR Fragments
- Confirmation of plasmid construction
- Detection of DNA polymorphisms
- Glycoprotein Electrophoresis
- Recovery of DNA
We’ve started building a collection of short written and video reviews that we share online with the research community. Would you like to share your experience of Agarose Tablets as part of our new customer review program? To watch or read our reviews, to learn more about the rewards being offered, or to post your own review, please click here
Certification of Analysis (COAs)
Agarose (0.5 g tablet)
Storage & Stability
All components should be stored dry and at room temperature.
When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of reagents is retained until the expiry date indicated on the outer box label.
Shipped at ambient temperature.