The generation of high-quality next generation sequencing (NGS) libraries, includes a PCR step for library amplification, where starting material is limited. Suitable for sequencing on Illumina® instruments.
- Low input - end-repair, A-tailing and ligation combined in the same tube, thereby eliminating cleanup steps and improving sample yield
- Improved confidence - simpler protocol with fewer steps for reduced risk of sample loss and offering greater peace-of-mind
- Increased speed - fast library preparation for reduced time to results and increased sample
- Highly efficient - reaction buffer pre-optimized to provide maximum reaction efficiency and highest conversion rates
- High-yield - PCR polymerase and buffer, developed specifically for library preparation, giving maximum yield of sequence-ready library DNA
- Improved quality - optimized, high quality reagents result in reliable library preparation from even very challenging samples, providing maximum coverage
- Flexibility – available as a PCR and a PCR-free kit, for use with Illumina adapters and indexes, as well as a complete kit that includes all of the components for multiplexing of up to 16 samples
The success of next-generation sequencing is dependent upon the precise and accurate processing of the input DNA. This requires high-quality library preparation using a coordinated series of standard molecular biology reactions whilst maintaining high yields during the intermediate purification steps.
The JetSeq™ Flex DNA Library Preparation Kit is designed to generate high-quality next generation sequencing (NGS) libraries, even with more limited amounts of starting material and is suitable for sequencing on Illumina MiniSeq™, MiSeq™, NextSeq™ or HiSeq™ instruments. The kit contains all of the enzymes and buffers necessary for end-repair, A-tailing, ligation and PCR amplification in convenient master mix formulations. It offers a fast, streamlined workflow and flexibility where users are free to adapters of their choice.
By combining end-repair and A-tailing in one unique step, the JetSeq Flex DNA Library Preparation Kit is able to reduce total NGS library preparation time and minimize the variability caused by additional handling, as well as the risk of contamination and material lose. A high quality DNA polymerase is also supplied to selectively enrich library fragments carrying the adapter sequences and to amplify the amount of DNA prior to sequencing.
Introduction; JetSeq™ DNA Library Preparation Kit
We have started building a collection of short written and video reviews that we share online with the research community. Would you like to share your experience of the JetSeq as part of our new customer review program? To watch or read our reviews, to learn more about the rewards being offered, or to post your own review, please click here
JetSeq Flex DNA Library Preparation Kit is compatible with the Illumina MiniSeq, MiSeq, NextSeq and HiSeq instruments.
Certification of Analysis (COAs)
End-Repair Buffer, 5x
ER Enzyme Mix
Ligation Buffer, 5x
PCR Buffer, 10x
|4 x 1.8 mL|
On Dry Ice or Blue Ice.