5x MyTaq™ Reaction Buffer Red is an advanced formulation buffer for use with MyTaq DNA Polymerase.
- Increased sensitivity and speed - combined with MyTaq and MyTaq HS yield and speed are significantly improved
- All in one - includes preoptimized concentrations of dNTPs, MgCl2 stabilizers and enhancers
- Robust - gives high yield across a wide range of templates
- Direct gel loading - for high throughput
5x MyTaq™ Reaction Buffer Red is an advanced formulation buffer that saves time and delivers superior results. The buffer contains dNTPs, MgCl2 and enhancers at optimal concentrations which eliminate the need for further optimization.
The specially designed red formulation does not interfere with the PCR reaction and enables users to load samples directly onto a gel after the PCR without the need to add loading buffer.
- Specific amplification of complex templates
- Robust amplification of GC-rich sequences
- High throughput PCR
- Colony PCR
- Two-Step RT-PCR
- TA cloning
We’ve started building a collection of short written and video reviews that we share online with the research community. Would you like to share your experience as part of our new customer review programme? To watch or read our reviews, to learn more about the rewards being offered, or to post your own review, please click here
Certification of Analysis (COAs)
5x MyTaq Reaction Buffer Red
4 x 1ml
Storage & Stability
All components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided.
When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the reagents is retained until the expiry date indicated on the outer box label.
Shipped on dry/blue ice