- Robust: optimized proprietary buffer system designed for overcoming common PCR inhibitors in crude lysate or unprocessed blood, tissue and plant samples
- Specific: antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase minimizes non-specific amplification for improved assay sensitivity and reliability
- Sensitive: reliable quantification of low abundance targets and scarce samples
- Reproducible: consistent results between technical replicates for increased confidence in results
- Fast: delivers reproducible, multiplex accurate assay results in as little as 30 minutes
SensiFAST™ Direct Probe SuperMix is a combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry and PCR enhancers and stabilizers, together with an antibody-mediated hot-start polymerase, dNTPs and MgCl2. It has been designed for highly reproducible, accurate assay results in the presence of inhibitors, making it ideal for direct amplification directly from the most challenging samples.
The advanced buffer chemistry and enhancers has been developed for fast qPCR and is designed for superior sensitivity and specificity with probe‑detection technology, including TaqMan®, Scorpions® and molecular beacon probes, making SensiFAST Direct Probe SuperMix perfect for multiplexing, allowing more samples to be run in a day with the highest confidence, ideal for high‑throughput assays.
- Gene expression analysis
- Viral and bacterial detection
- GMO testing
- SNP genotyping
- Mutation detection
- Environmental monitoring
We have started building a collection of short written and video reviews that we share online with the research community. Would you like to share your experience of the JetSeq as part of our new customer review program? To watch or read our reviews, to learn more about the rewards being offered, or to post your own review, please click here
Instrument CompatibilitySensiFAST Direct Probe SuperMix is a No-ROX mix, please refer to the Real-Time PCR Selection Chart to confirm the SensiFAST Direct Probe (No-ROX) SuperMix is compatible with your instrument.
Certification of Analysis (COAs)
500 x 20 µL Reactions
2000 x 20 µL Reactions
SensiFAST Probe Direct Supermix (2x)
5 x 1 mL
4 x 5 mL
BIO-86105: 500 x 20 µL Reactions: 5 x 1 mL
BIO-86120: 2000 x 20 µL Reactions: 4 x 5 mL
Storage & Stability
All kit components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt. When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the kit is retained until the expiry date on the outer box label.
On Dry Ice or Blue Ice.