The success of next-generation sequencing is dependent upon the precise and accurate processing of the input DNA. This requires high quality library preparation from sheared DNA and relies on a coordinated series of standard molecular biology reactions whilst maintaining high yields during the intermediate purification steps.
- Low input: end-repair, A-tailing and ligation combined in the same tube, thereby eliminating cleanup steps and improving sample yield
- Improved confidence: simpler automatable protocol with fewer steps for reducing the risk of sample loss, offering greater peace-of-mind
- Increased speed: library preparation in less than 3 hours for reduced time-to-results and increased sample throughput
- Highly efficient: reaction buffer pre-optimized to provide maximum reaction efficiency and highest conversion rates
- Improved quality: reliable library preparation from even the most challenging samples providing maximum coverage
- Maximum convenience: sequencing adaptors, enabling indexing of up to 16 samples, already included in the kit
#JetSeq #New #Product #NGS