GFDx Taq DNA Polymerase, 50µL has been renamed Glycerol-Free Taq HS 50µL, catalog number MDX011 and moved to our Meridian Life Science web site. For more information click here
GFDx Hot-Start Taq DNA Polymerase is high concentration, lyophilization-compatible PCR polymerase for preparation of dried amplification mixes.
- Glycerol-free - convenient for lyophilization
- High concentration - ideal for assay development
- Sensitive - retains the same reproducible performance as with conventional formats
- Convenient - confers improved stability at ambient temperature
- Flexible - separate Taq, antibody and enzyme dilution buffer, for greater flexibility
GFDx Hot-Start Taq DNA Polymerase is a lyophilization-compatible PCR polymerase and Taq antibody, that is suitable for difficult, multiplex molecular tests that require fast amplification, whilst maintaining both high specificity and sensitivity.
The highly concentrated, glycerol-free solution, is ideal for preparation of dried-down amplification mixtures, with high stability and convenience.
- Diagnostic test development
- Pathogen detection
- Drug therapy efficacy
- DNA target detection
- Gene expression analysis
Certification of Analysis (COAs)
GFDx Taq DNA Polymerase (50 U/µL)
1 x 500 µL
GFDx Taq Antibody (10 mg/mL)
1 x 250 µL
GFDx Dilution Buffer (10x)
2 x 2 mL
Storage & Stability
All components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided. When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the reagents is retained until the expiry date indicated on the outer box label.
Shipped on dry/blue ice.