- Sensitive - reproducible detection of low-copy number templates
- Reproducible – consistent results between technical replicates for increased confidence in results
- Specific - proprietary hot-start modification minimizes non-specific amplification for improved assay reliability in high-throughput assays
- Robust – reliable, accurate detection of DNA and cDNA targets from a broad range of sample types
The SensiMix™ SYBR® No-ROX Kit has been developed for highly accurate real-time PCR and has been validated on real-time PCR platforms that do not require a passive reference dye for normalization of well-to-well differences.
A proprietary, highly-optimized, chemical hot-start PCR enzyme promotes highly-specific amplification, in turn improving assay sensitivity and dynamic range, ensuring that SensiMix SYBR® No-ROX Kit provide the sensitivity and specificity required for demanding assays under standard thermal cycling conditions.
The SensiMix SYBR® No-ROX Kit has been optimized to deliver optimal performance in tandem with the SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit, which offers fast, unbiased cDNA synthesis, without compromising cDNA yield or coverage.
- Gene expression analysis
- DNA / cDNA target detection
- miRNA profiling / quantification
- Copy number variation (CNV) analysis
With SensiMix SYBR No-ROX Kit I get good melting curves, close Ct values for triplicates and high PCR efficiency. The melting curve shows very low or no primer dimer.
Fansuo Geng, Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research, Parkville, Australia
Instrument CompatibilityPlease refer to the Real-Time PCR Selection Chart to confirm the recommended product for your PCR application.
Certification of Analysis (COAs)
500 x 50 µL Reactions
2000 x 50 µL Reactions
SensiMix™ SYBR® No-ROX (2x)
10 x 1.25 mL (12.5 mL)
40 x 1.25 ml (50 mL)
- QT650-05: 500 x 50 µL Reactions: 10 x 1.25 mL
- QT650-20: 2000 x 50 µL Reactions: 40 x 1.25 mL
Storage & Stability
All kit components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided. Avoid exposure of the SYBR® Green I to light.
When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the kit is retained until the expiry date indicated on the outer box label.
Shipped on dry/blue ice.