- Accurate – clear discrimination of alleles for increased confidence in genotype calling
- Reproducible – tight fluorescence clusters enabling characterization of even challenging SNPs
- Fast - delivers reproducible, accurate genotyping results in as little as 30 minutes, enabling increased throughput
- Sensitive – efficient amplification for reliable genotyping from even very limiting amounts of sample
- Flexible – suitable for genotyping from a wide range of samples including human, animal and plant samples and compatible with many dual-labelled probe assays
SensiFAST Lo-ROX Genotyping Kit has been developed for fast, precise and highly reproducible genotyping of sequence variants, including loci with type IV SNPs. The SensiFAST Lo-ROX Genotyping Kit is a combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry, together with an antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase system. This produces highly-specific, ultra-sensitive real-time PCR with clear allelic discrimination and outstanding allele clustering. The SensiFAST Lo-ROX Genotyping Kit is compatible with many dual-labelled probe assays, including TaqMan® probe based assays and has been validated on commonly used real-time instruments.
The advanced buffer chemistry in SensiFAST Lo-ROX Genotyping Kit provides higher stringency and more specific binding of the allele-specific probes, resulting in much narrower probe melting temperature windows. The combination of these developments leads to wider and clearer separation of allele clusters. The kit allows robust genotype calling, enabling reproducible and accurate results. The advanced buffer also means that minimal optimization is required to achieve fast, reproducible and accurate results, ideal for high-throughput in large-scale genotyping projects.
Detection of single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) types I, II, III and IV
Bioline’s SensiFAST Genotyping mix allows very sensitive discrimination between closely-related SNPs. In comparison with other kits on the market, the kit allowed clear discrimination between homo and heterozygotes, with clear resolution between the groups.
Dr Simon Baker, Senior Director of R&D, Bioline, London
Instrument CompatibilityPlease refer to the Real-Time PCR Selection Chart to confirm the SensiFAST Probe Lo-ROX Kit is compatible with your instrument.
Certification of Analysis (COAs)
2000 x 20 µL Reactions
SensiFAST Lo-ROX Genotyping Mix (2x)
20 x 1 mL
- BIO-34020: 2000 x 20 µL Reactions: 20 x 1 mL
Storage & Stability
All components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided.
When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the reagents is retained until the expiry date indicated on the outer box label.
Shipped on dry/blue ice.