SensiFAST Lyo-Ready No-ROX Mix has been renamed Lyo-Ready qPCR Mix, catalog number MDX021 and moved to our Meridian Life Science web site. For more information click here
A novel SensiFAST mix that can be lyophilized with assay-specific primers and probes to produce ambient temperature stable qPCR master mixes that give outstanding assay reproducibility, sensitivity and robustness following rehydration.
- Glycerol-free - ideal for preparation of custom lyophilized qPCR master mixes for improved convenience and extended room-temperature stability
- Reproducible - consistent results between technical replicates for increased confidence in results
- Robust - reliable, accurate detection of DNA and cDNA targets from a broad range of sample types
- Sensitive - reliable quantification of low abundance targets and scarce samples
- Fast - delivers reproducible, accurate assay results in as little as 30 minutes
- Efficient - excellent performance in multiplex assays
- Specific - antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase minimizes non-specific amplification for improved assay sensitivity and reliability
The SensiFAST™ Lyo-ready No-ROX Mix is a glycerol-free qPCR mix that has been developed for fast, highly reproducible real-time PCR and has been validated on all commonly-used real-time instruments that do not require the passive reference dye ROX.
A combination of the latest advances in buffer chemistry, PCR enhancers and lyo-excipients, together with an antibody-mediated hot-start DNA polymerase, ensures that the SensiFAST Lyo-ready No-ROX Mix produces reliable assay results under fast thermal cycling conditions and when multiplexing of high- and low-copy targets.
SensiFAST Lyo-Ready No-ROX Mix together with assay-specific primers and probes can be lyophilized to produce ambient temperature stable qPCR master mixes. Millisecond rehydration times make SensiFAST Lyo-Ready No-ROX Mix ideal for automated, high throughput systems.
- Diagnostic test development
- Pathogen detection
- Drug therapy efficacy
- DNA / RNA target detection
- Copy number variation (CNV) analysis
- Gene expression analysis
Certification of Analysis (COAs)
10,000 x 20 µL reactions
SensiFAST Lyo-Ready No-ROX mix (2x)
10 x 10 mL
Storage & Stability
All components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt for optimum stability. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided. When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the reagents is retained until the expiry date indicated on the outer box label.
Shipped on dry/blue ice.