- Efficient – effectively inhibits a broad spectrum of eukaryotic RNases, including RNases A, B and C
- High-quality - certified free of contaminating DNases, RNases, Phosphatases and Nickases for improved sample security
- Robust – active up to 55 oC across a wide pH range and DTT concentrations, ideal for use most downstream applications
- Flexible – compatible with all common reverse transcriptases, bacterial polymerases and thermostable polymerases
RiboSafe RNase Inhibitor is a recombinant protein which completely inhibits a broad spectrum of eukaryotic RNases, including RNases A, B and C. Furthermore, RiboSafe shows no inhibition of polymerase or reverse transcriptase activity and so can be used for cDNA synthesis and in one-step RT-PCR reactions.
RiboSafe RNase Inhibitor is tested for activity, SDS-PAGE purity and the absence of endonucleases, nickases and exonucleases and functions robustly at a variety of temperatures and pH and in the presence or absence of DTT, allowing flexibility in designing experiments in highly-sensitive techniques such as single-cell RT-PCR, in vitro RNA synthesis and in vitro translation.
- RNA purification
- cDNA synthesis
- One-step RT-PCR
- One-step RT-qPCR
- In vitro transcription/translation
- RNA Sequencing
- RNase protection assays
- Enzymatic RNA labeling reaction
We’ve started building a collection of short written and video reviews that we share online with the research community. Would you like to share your experience of the RiboSafe RNase Inhibitor as part of our new customer review program? To watch or read our reviews, to learn more about the rewards being offered, or to post your own review, please click here
Certification of Analysis (COAs)
RiboSafe RNase Inhibitor (40 u/µL)
62.5 µL (2,500 u)
250 µL (10,000 u)
Storage & Stability
All kit components should be stored at -20°C upon receipt. When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the kit is retained until the expiry date on the outer box label.
Shipped on dry/blue ice.