- Efficient – high-target affinity, coupled with a novel TransAmp buffer system for improved yield of full-length cDNA
- Unbiased – optimized mix of random hexamers and anchored oligo dT primers for complete 5’ to 3’ RNA sequence representation
- Sensitive – lower Ct values from a broad range of input cDNA concentrations, enabling accurate detection of very low-copy targets
- Robust – reliable reverse transcription under challenging conditions, including complex templates and in the presence of inhibitors
- Fast – high-yield reverse transcription from a very broad of targets in as little as 5 minutes
The SensiFAST™ cDNA Synthesis Kit provides a rapid and sensitive method for first-strand cDNA synthesis, which displays excellent linearity across a wide range of starting material. This gives the same relative representation in cDNA templates, regardless of gene abundance, making it excellent for use in qPCR studies.
SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit contains a highly-pure reverse transcriptase and optimized TransAmp™ buffer system, which includes a unique blend of random hexamers and anchored oligo (dT) primers to deliver the highest quality qPCR ready cDNA. This makes the SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit ideal for working with limited sample volumes, such as laser-micro dissected samples and tissue biopsies (down to 1 pg of input RNA), to reverse transcribe precious RNA into stable cDNA ready for accurate real-time quantification. The unique blend of random hexamer primers and anchored oligo dT in the TransAmp Buffer also ensure unbiased 3’ and 5’ coverage and reverse transcription of all regions.
SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit can be used with SensiFAST Probe and SensiFAST SYBR® Kits for fast real-time RT-qPCR without compromising on quality, giving real-time results in less than an hour.
- Gene expression analysis
- Tissue biopsy analysis
- miRNA profiling / quantification
- RNA target detection
- Pathogen detection
Our Institute consisting of more than 60 active researchers has a longstanding interest in understanding changes to the transcriptional landscape of prostate cancer. Reproducibility, sensitivity and cost-effectiveness are critical parameters in selecting our day-to-day cDNA synthesis kit. This combined with its convenient two reagent system continues to make the SensiFast cDNA synthesis kit stand out from its competitors and our preference for almost two years.
Martin Sadowski, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
Product SelectionPlease refer to the Real-Time PCR Selection Chart to confirm the recommended qPCR mix for your real-time PCR application and instrument.
Certification of Analysis (COAs)
5x TransAmp Buffer
Storage & Stability
SensiFAST cDNA Synthesis Kit can be stored for up to 12 months at -20°C. Repeated freeze/thaw cycles should be avoided.
When stored under the recommended conditions and handled correctly, full activity of the kit is retained until the expiry date printed on the outer box label.
On dry or blue ice.